Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about Boldon Nursery School.
It asks for your opinion on the following 12 areas of school life;
- My child is happy at this school?
- My child feels safe at this school?
- My child makes good progress at this school?
- My child is well looked after at this school?
- My child is taught well at this school?
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age?
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved?
- This school deals effectively with bullying?
- This school is well managed?
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise?
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress?
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you will also be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said.
Please take the time to answer the questions on their website – you can use the link below.